Connor

Connor
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Welcome!

Greg and I thought we'd make this site for our friends and family to follow along in our journey. We hope you all enjoy reading about our growing family!

We have been married almost 4 years now and decided it was about time to make an addition to "us." We officially started "trying" in October 2009 but after many years on birth control, it took my body a while to adjust. We weren't sure how long it could take for that to happen but are very pleased that on January 22, 2010 we got the news we were waiting for. Being that my 25th birthday was in 2 days, I consider this the most wonderful gift I could get!

I haven't visited with the doctor yet but had a blood test on January 26th to confirm that I am indeed pregnant. I am going back to the doctor for my first prenatal appointment (and ultrasound) on March 2nd.

Everything has gone very well so far. It is still early on in this journey, so I expect it to get harder before it gets any easier. Greg has taken wonderful care of me so far...from putting up with my worrying to bringing me crackers at 3 am when I was feeling sick. I am going to attempt to update about every week with a new picture of my growing tummy and any other updates. So check back often!

Thanks to all our wonderful and supportive family!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel (& Greg), I'm so excited for you! I'll definitely be following your updates. Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that I'm gonna be Grammy again!! You guys are the joy in my life and I feel so blessed to be going through this life miracle with you. I love you both so much... and the little one too!

    ReplyDelete