Connor

Connor
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 15

Week 15 has started off very busy and exciting. Last week we had the offer accepted on the house so we moved on to scheduling inspection and such. Monday the inspection went very well. There are just a couple of minor roof issues that we are going to get worked out. Tuesday (today) we are celebrating all the house stuff with my parents at Olive Garden (YUM!). Wednesday I will be going to the doctor for a check up. I can't wait to hear that little heartbeat again! Thursday an old friend is coming by because she is selling U-Verse and is hopefully going to set up the installation for the new house. Friday...if I am able to stay awake by then...I will be ready to relax! We are very excited about the house and can't wait to move in and get our home ready for our little one. Here is a picture of my expanding tummy (taken with our new camera...also a Monday activity). I will update any exciting news from the doctor on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment